Our mission in Family Ministry is to partner with parents to leverage their influence for the next generation to know God and take their next step with Him. Wonder Zone is full of fun-filled age-appropriate zones designed JUST for your kids! At Five Stones, we believe that what a child learns in Preschool will shape who they will become as a child, teenager, and adult.
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about Wonder Zone:
How do I check-in my kids? Checking your children into Wonder Zone is quick and painless. If you are a first-time visitor, please visit our Guest Services table to get started in this process.
What ages can attend Wonder Zone? Wonder Zone is for children from birth through pre-K.
How secure is Wonder Zone? We have gone to great lengths to ensure the safety of every child who comes through the doors of The Wonder Zone. Each child has a name tag that is matched to a parent identification number. Volunteers are screened, and a federal background check is completed. Our environments are monitored by a security team during all services. Safety is a top priority as we care for your precious little ones.
What if my child has allergies? Allergies can be printed on the child’s name tag. This can be done at the check-in kiosks or by giving us more in-depth information, especially for severe allergies, by contacting the Preschool Ministry Coordinator.
Join the Family Ministry Team!
Imagine being on the frontlines of helping preschoolers learn that God made them, God loves them, and Jesus wants to be their friend forever!!!
It could be leading the morning activity or art project, being a storyteller, or an admin help behind the scenes.
Imagine being part of God’s big story!
We believe Child Dedication is the first milestone in a child’s spiritual journey, and THAT is worth celebrating! You have been entrusted with the precious gift of new life, and we look forward to partnering with you as you embark on this new adventure.We hope that Child Dedication will be a memorable event as you commit as a parent to lead your child into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
The dedication will be three parts:
1) A pre-requisite class for both parents to attend, will cover the dedication and set you on a path for intentional parenting. This will also be a great time to connect with other moms and dads in the same phase as you.
2) A time of filming for your family for the video in the main service.
3) A time of dedication and prayer in the Community Worship service. You will only need to attend one service of your choosing. This will be a great time to invite those close to you to be in attendance and celebrate with you!
The purpose of child dedication is:
- To give parents of young children an opportunity to recognize God’s gift of children to them. (Psalm 127:3)
- For parents to declare their intent to raise their children in a Christian environment. (Deuteronomy 6:5-7)
- A challenge to parents to spiritually guide and educate their children. (Ephesians 6:4)
- A challenge for parents to lay a foundation for learning about God. (Proverbs 22:6)
- A challenge to family, friends, and the church family as a whole to support this family in prayer and other needs as they raise their children to know, love, and serve Jesus. (Matthew 19:13-15)
This dedication is not a Baptism. It is not a sacrament. It does not impart salvation to the child. Child dedication is viewed as a confirmation between parents and the church family to raise the child in a godly way until the child is old enough to make his or her own decision.
Parents cannot “decide” their children’s salvation for them. When children are old enough to understand the concept of sin and their responsibility for that sin before God, they can be ready to make a decision about salvation. Parents can, however, lay that foundation by their example and teaching, which will help their children prepare to make that decision when the time comes.
If you would like to be included in our next Child Dedication, please contact email@example.com.