We recognize that most kids form their entire idea of who God is and choose whether or not they’ll have a relationship with Christ before leaving the 5th grade.
Sundays are so important to us at Five Stones. Our mission in Family Ministry is to partner with parents to leverage their influence for the next generation to know God and take their next step with Him. There are three core truths we want every child to know:
· I can trust God no matter what.
· I need to make the wise choice.
· I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
So how can we do that? We can do that together by showing kids:
· The Bible is the source of all wisdom and truth.
· What they learn from the Bible applies to their daily lives.
· Relationships with small group leaders and friends matter.
The Factory is open during both the 9:15 and 11:00AM Community Worship services. Your child will experience:
· A dynamic, age-appropriate time of worship.
· A presentation of God's truth in a way that is relevant and meaningful.
· Interaction with piers during small-group.
Checking your children into The Factory is quick and painless. If you are a first-time visitor, please visit our Guest Services table to get started in this process.
We have gone to great lengths to ensure the safety of every child who comes through the doors of FS Kids. Each child has a name tag that is matched to a parent identification number. Volunteers are screened, a federal background check is completed, and child safety training is required. Our environments are monitored by a security team during all services. Safety is a top priority as we care for your family.
We pour a lot of time and resources into our Family Ministry. Come see the vibrant and exciting things that are happening every week in the lives of our children, tweens, and young adults.