At Five Stones Church, we recognize that most kids form their entire idea of who God is and choose whether or not they’ll have a relationship with Christ before leaving 5th grade. That’s why Sunday’s are so important to us at Five Stones. Our mission in Family Ministry is to partner with parents to leverage their influence for the next generation to know God and take their next step with Him. There are 3 core truths we want every child to know before they leave 5th grade.
- I can trust God no matter what.
- I need to make the wise choice.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
So how can we do that? We can do that together by showing kids:
- That the Bible is the source of all wisdom and truth.
- How what they learn applies to their daily lives.
- That relationships with small group leaders and friends matter.
Five Stones Kids is offered during all services. For more information please contact our Children’s Ministry Coordinator, Maria Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org