In this time of online church, zoom meetings and virtual life groups, we have collected some helpful tips on “How to Successfully do Church” on a Sunday morning.
TOP FIVE STEPS to get Ready for Online Church:
1. Save our online website to your browser:
- Copy and paste the links below into your browser, then save as a bookmark
- Facebook LIVE: www.facebook.com/fivestoneschurch
- Five Stones Church Youtube Channel *Recommended: www.youtube.com/user/fivestoneschurch
- FS KIDS LINK: www.fivestoneschurch.com/athome-resources/
2. Choose Largest Screen available to you
- Check needed cords for your devices
- Check your Streaming/ Casting app
- Have a secondary device ready to go for any kids watching (at www.fivestoneschurch.com/athome-resources/)
3. Sign on as early as ten minutes before our Online Campus begins.
- Start your chat function to say hi to friends watching
- Turn your Volume up!
4. Set comfy seats for each person watching with you
5. Bring your coffee, Bible and Heart for Worship
Below are some fun Five Stones Zoom backgrounds for your conference calls, life group meetings and charging up with friends!
- Select the background you want to download to your computer to use in zoom
- Right click or two finger tap on the image to pull up image menu
- Select save to computer
- Then upload to your favorite conferencing platform