At Five Stones Church, we recognize that most kids form their entire idea of who God is and choose whether or not they’ll have a relationship with Christ before leaving 5th grade. That’s why Sunday’s are so important to us at Five Stones. Our mission in Family Ministry is to partner with parents to leverage their influence for the next generation to know God and take their next step with Him. There are 3 core truths we want every child to know before they leave 5th grade.
- I can trust God no matter what.
- I need to make the wise choice.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
So how can we do that? We can do that together by showing kids:
- That the Bible is the source of all wisdom and truth.
- How what they learn applies to their daily lives.
- That relationships with small group leaders and friends matter.
Five Stones Kids is offered during all services.
Outpost Kids, [ 4th and 5th graders ]
How about taking this year to new “heights”?
- Friday, September 27th, from
- 7:15 to 9:30pm as we take over Sky Zone!
- Sky Zone, 10200 Centrum Pkwy, Pineville, NC 28134
- Cost is $20, which covers Sky Zone fun, pizza, drinks, and treats!
- Sign-up HERE in advance using a debit/card card
- *Please fill out the Mandatory Sky Zone Waiver. Without it, your child will not be able to jump!
- Send you child in a neon shirt for extra fun during GLOW time!
- Invite a friend along (4th or 5th grade)…just pass along the link to this form for them to sign up!
- Parents are welcome to leave after checking their child in at Sky Zone with Five Stones Staff
It’s going to be a blast…we can’t wait to see you there!
Start Here is a class designed for families with elementary-aged children who are interested in learning more about what it means to be baptized. Parents and children attend together.
Please follow this link to leave us your name and we will get back to you as soon as the next Start Here class is scheduled.
Your child is important to us. If you would like to speak with our Children’s Coordinator, Jamie please email her at email@example.com.